Director of Software Delivery
Dublin City Centre
€90,000 - €120,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Director of Software Delivery to join the team. This is role is on a permanent basis.
The success candidate must have a very strong technical background. Ideally started as an engineer / developer and progressed through architecture and then into C- suite delivery however be able to read code and architecture.
Have good experience with the following:
- Modern SW Dev practises and patterns
- Agile Delivery experience
- Technical Development experience
- Experience with large projects / budgets
- Experience with near / offshore teams
- Ideally the successful candidate will come from a consulting background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing the delivery of projects.
- Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes.
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Technical end-to-end Delivery Management; (Agile, JIRA, SCRUM, Product Management)
- Work closely with different teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag issues.