Director of Change Management
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Director of Change Management to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Director of Change Management to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The Director of Change Management will provide the leadership & expertise in project & program delivery, design, testing and implementation and to meet commitments in the timely management, execution & implementation of New Business, Regulatory & Operational and Information technology projects. You will contribute to business development during the sales cycle including RPF/RFI response management, solution design, project planning, budget & resource capacity planning. The role will also include project portfolio risk management & reporting management.
- Project and Program Delivery Management
- You will ensure projects and programs are delivered on-time and on-budget
- You will ensure projects and programs delivered to quality
- You will ensure projects delivered in accordance with Change Management methodology & the required governance structures are in place.
- You will ensure project management team is adequately resourced to deliver all projects in the portfolio
- You will ensure all project managers are aware of and delivering projects in accordance with the Change Management methodology
- You will take Ownership of Policy and Methodology documents relating to the role
- Leadership & team development
- You will successfully lead the team towards achieving the goals of the Change Management team across Project & Program Management, Business Design, Test and Implementation.
- You will ensure the ongoing & development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential
- You will create & maintain a positive culture within the group
- You will work closely with the CIO on the engagement of technical teams as part of project & program delivery include capacity planning and technical team management as assigned to project delivery
- Risk Management
- You will ensure the required governance structures are in place to record and report on all project and program risks to all stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- You will ensure risks are regularly reviewed & that appropriate risk mitigation plans are in place
- You will ensure risks are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders when they materialize
- Financial Management
- You will ensure the processes are in place to estimate costs & get the required project approvals at the outset of a project
- You will ensure the processes are in place to track costs
- You will ensure any deviations from the approved project budgets are reported
- You will ensure the required governance structures are in place to report project costs to relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Have a min of 10+ years’ experience in a Project / Program Management leadership role, including experience in the management of a Project Management Office. (Essential)
- Have a min 10+ year’s financial services industry experience with team management &development
- Experience in outsourcing and Large Scale Transformation programs.
- Strong technical background with the ability to work with IT teams. (Essential)
- Have strong technical knowledge & competency including experience in solution architecture, core banking system design & implementation, digital transformation (Desirable)
- Have strong end to end operations & management experience across lending products.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Have experience working with institutional clients (Nice to have)
- Have experience in vendor and 3rd party management including relationship management, contract management, resource capacity planning and management, solution delivery management (Nice to have)
- Business and Operational Strategy (nice to have)
- Process Improvement experience with exposure to Lean and Six Sigma methods (Nice to have)
- Professional Project & Program Management qualifications – PMP®, PgMP®, Prince2. (Essential)
- Degree in Financial Services / IT / Computer Science related discipline. (Essential)
- LEAN Six Sigma (Nice to have)
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Working
- Car Allowance
- Tax Saver
- Further Education Scheme
- Long term sickness benefit
- Life Assurance/Death in Service