DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
€55,000 - €65,000
My client in Dublin South is seeking a Digital Transformation Manager to join their team.
About this role
My client is seeking a Digital Transformation Manager to work with them in understanding their needs as an organisation and oversee a strategy to drive the digital mission throughout their organisation. The candidate will work with senior management to execute on a wide variety of strategic and transformative projects aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the business. This role will directly support all transformation initiatives and ensure readiness of current services for transformation.
- Excellent understanding of the changing digital environment and its implications for the organisation.
- Previous experience of successfully working on digital transformation and organisational change projects.
- Experience of setting digital strategy and gaining buy-in across all levels and departments
- Ability to deliver digital innovation projects using a range of techniques to successfully pilot rapidly and scale if successful.
- Proven track record of managing complex web development projects and strong understanding of the digital technologies behind them.
- Strong vendor management experience
- 5 – 10 years’ transformation & change management experience
- 3rd level qualification in IT
- Project Management Qualification
- Vendor Management Experience
- Excellent communication experience both written and verbal