Digital Team Lead required for Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
The role of the Digital Team Lead will be to lead a team within the Digital Solutions function. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and monitoring the team’s work and ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed service and quality standards. They will also be responsible for day to day management of all aspects of performance of the members of the team and analysis/development on the Digital platform.
The role and associated responsibilities may change at a future date, in response to IT demand constraints.
• Gain credibility and establish good working relationships with the business, other teams within IT, Group IT / IT Services and 3rd parties.
• Ensure projects are delivered as per agreed schedules, quality and cost.
• Develop and maintain an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, focusing on quality code, and improving processes.
• Provide support to the IT Digital Manager on the wider strategic team agenda.
• Provide cover in the absence of the Digital Manager as required.
• Support the Digital Manager in implementing changes in processes and systems to deliver productivity and service improvements across the Digital channels
• Planning and organising of the workload for the team.
• Working to maintain and improve our service quality and standards
• Leading and motivating staff
• Dealing professionally with issues when they arise.
• Supporting resolution of live issues when they arise.
• Performance Management
• Identifying training needs within the unit
Industry Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in leading teams
• Online/Digital Applications knowledge
• IT processes, procedures and standards including Agile
• Software development lifecycle
• Change Management
• Project Delivery
• A proven record of working well with other business sections
• Demonstrated a strong ability & desire to promote & foster a team spirit within the IT solutions team.
• Experience planning, organising and prioritising work in a busy working environment
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
11 Dec 2018
3 Dec 2018
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...