Digital Marketing Manager
€80,000 - €90,000
Are you a digital marketing professional a proven track record in a Professional Services environment? Our client is a leading Professional Services Firm based in Dublin City Centre.
Are you a digital marketing professional with a passion for driving results? Do you possess a creative edge and a strategic mindset? If so, we’re looking for YOU to lead our client’s digital transformation! My client is a leading professional services firm committed to excellence across all its client offerings. Their diverse portfolio serves clients worldwide, and in Ireland, they are ready to elevate their digital presence to the next level.
- This is a hybrid position with state-of-the-art City Centre offices
- 25 days annual leave with fully paid maternity leave, extended paternity leave, and “give back days”
- Pension, Bonus, and Health Insurance
- Educational assistance with Fee’s paid and additional study leave around exams and large assignment submission dates
As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Developing and executing cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.
- Crafting captivating campaigns to engage our target audience.
- Managing our social media presence and growing our online community.
- Analyzing data to make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Overseeing website optimization and SEO efforts.
What I am looking for in you:
- A track record of success in digital marketing, preferably in a professional services environment.
- A deep understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media advertising.
- Systems exposure to some of the following: ClickUp, HubSpot, Semrush, Google Analytics, Canva, Sprout Social.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative flair and a knack for storytelling.
- Strong project management skills to drive initiatives to completion.
- A team player with excellent communication and leadership abilities.
What to do next:
Apply today! Call Emma for a 100% confidential conversation. This really is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level and not to be missed.