Digital Business Analyst
If you are an experienced Business Analyst (Team Lead/ Manager Grade) with a passion for the digital world, this role is for you!
My client, a leading technology company, is looking for a BA to join their exciting and innovative team in Dublin on permanent basis. The successful candidate will be able to provide innovative solutions to the client’s customers and will be working in an agile environment.
- Communicate with the clients to manage their requirements
- Use a persona-driven approach to define the customer journey for the clients
- Translate UX specifications into requirements and developing user stories
- Work closely with the UX team to design appropriate UX solutions for the clients
- Work closely with the technical team to define technical solutions for the clients
- Make sure that both the functional and non-functional requirements are properly implemented within the solutions
- Work closely with the PM and assist in the estimation of time and resources to deliver the project successfully
- Contribute to the creation of best practices through the identification of opportunities and new ideas
- Stay up to date on the latest digital and innovation trends, best practices and technologies by doing research
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing and delivering innovative solutions to the clients. Therefore, you must be flexible, adaptable and passionate about innovation. You will be responsible for liaising and managing key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure that the solutions are delivered successfully. The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years working as a BA
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with customer research, creating persona, mapping customer journey’s, writing user stories and being the voice of the customer
- Experience managing a range of stakeholders
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc.
- Experience of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills