Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team.
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an award-winning company that has an excellent reputation in the Irish market. They pride themselves on their challenging projects, internal promotion opportunities, as well as their excellent work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience providing DevOps solutions within an Azure environment. You will also have excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Design, implement, and maintain innovative DevOps solutions within an Azure environment.
- Ensure the cloud environment is fit for purpose, backed up, and cost-effective.
- Identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues and vulnerabilities.
- Build tools to reduce errors and improve system performance.
- Provide cloud support to users, responding to incidents quickly and in a professional manner.
- Review existing systems to find ways of automating and improving these systems.
- Educate users on the benefits of cloud computing and new technologies.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes (CI/CD pipelines, containerization, etc)
- Experience working in an Azure environment is essential
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Azure cloud solutions (Azure AD, ARM templates, Azure DevOps)
- Containers (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Scripting skills (PowerShell / Bash / CLI)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Third level qualification in IT, Computer Science, or another related field
- Relevant certifications (Azure Administrator Associate / Azure DevOps Engineer Expert) would be a bonus
- Well-established software company with an excellent brand
- Work with the latest cloud technologies
- Paid holidays
- Health care
- Educational assistance
- Excellent work-life balance
- Hybrid working options