Dublin City Centre
My global technology client in the Dublin city centre is looking for DevOps Engineer / Operations Engineer to join their growing team.
My client is looking for an DevOps Engineer to join to improve the end-to-end lifecycles around their Linux Operations systems. You must have good scripting skills (bash or Perl or Ruby Etc) and good monitoring skills like Elk or Jenkins.
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer as you will be working across a number of areas in the company. Also the client is happy to consider people who wish to work from home a few days per week. They are completely flexible around working hours and working from home.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Will be able to demonstrate impressive real-world experience with task/process automation in a very secure Linux based environment
- Extensive experience gained by tackling complex day-to-day operational issues in highly available production systems
- Be able to demonstrate real-world “day to day” experience with some Cloud Systems.
- Tool development & process automation in any dynamic programming language (e.g. Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Networking protocols/technologies – HTTP(s)/TCP/DNS/Load Balancing
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions (ELK, Sensu, Grafana etc.)
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Good understanding of corporate IT Security practices and real-world applications.
- Minimum 3rd level Degree qualification
Working Hours / Benefits:
- 5 hours
- Excellent Career Progression