Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based Financial services client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team on a contract basis.
The DevOps engineer must have good experience in Design, Build and Delivery in an agile environment
-AWS, CI Servers, Application CM, Deployment and Production Operations, Openstack, Orchestration.
Experience & Skills Needed:
- Subject matter expertise in automated provisioning in a multi-platform hybrid cloud financial services environment
- Comfortable delivering production quality code in a full stack development environment with expertise in scripting, web services, integration and API development, database development
- A proven team player working with modern approaches to infrastructure and application development in public and private cloud environments – Identity, network, compute and storage design
- Subject, matter expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices across the full software development lifecycle
- Lean Agile development methodologies. – scrum and Kanban
- Used to working in a highly demanding and complex environment with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Jenkins/GoCD, Packer, Puppet/Chef, Artifactory/Nexus, Terraform/cloudformation, ELK, Linux and Windows environments
- A proven background in Continuous Integration, Pipeline implementation, Continuous deployment, Continuous delivery design and implementation Immutable infrastructure approaches, Blue / Green deployments
- Codified CI/CD Pipelines at AWS and Vmware Level which can be launched and consumed by Agile Development teams stored and maintained under source control
- Design and Implementation review of current process in Vmware and AWS MVP implementation
- Design and implementation of improved process and MVP implementation for Build, Release and Delivery Process for internally developed components
- Production Operations tooling implementation and Security Operations tooling implementation
- To design, build and deliver DevOps / ALM capability and automation for a key lighthouse project
- Completed infrastructure designs for ALM Tools on premise
- Design and document Release, Delivery and Deployment methodology