DevOps Engineer Azure / AWS
Dublin - Hybrid
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Platform Engineer to join the team on a perm basis, this will on a very flexible hybrid model.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer Azure / AWS to join the team on a perm basis, this will on a very flexible hybrid model. The DevOps Engineer will design, build and maintain the delivery infrastructure systems and processes in underpinning technology transformation engagements and lead the adoption of modern platforms and ways of working. The Platform Engineer will be hands on with a deep understanding of the AWS to join delivery teams working on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, with clients in a range of industries.
- Strong commercial experience of designing, deploying & managing enterprise cloud environments.
- Good experience of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS etc.)
- Good experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Pulumi.
- Strong configuration management, automation & scripting using tools such as Python, Ruby & Go.
- You will have strong knowledge of platform & application automated deployment technologies such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc.
- Good exposure in agile development methodologies & experience of enabling team delivery through technology.
- You’ll work in small product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure
- You’ll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the AWS delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams on client site.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Computer Science Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week