My Dublin based client is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their expanding team. Prime location in Dublin.
. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on Linux sever setup and automation, server virtualisation, server hosting architecture design and implementation, network configuration and optimisation, and continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• A least 3+ years of experience in network engineering
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, degrees in relevance field or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with scripting in Shell, BASH, Perl, and/or coding in Python or other programing languages
• Experience working on Linux operating systems, specifically Ubuntu and Yocto
• Experience with Ansible automation tool
• Experience with Jenkins, CI and CD
• Experience with server virtualisation software, such as, VMWare and KVM
• Experience with Nginx configuration for web services
• Knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose is a plus.
• Experience with installation, operation and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers and switches
• Good knowledge in network security; including architecture and configuration of routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the networking stack
• Excellent knowledge of the wireless 802.11 standard
• Experience with wireless router/access point configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience performing network packet inspection, traffic analysis, performance characterisation (Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.)
• Experience with VLAN setup and familiarity with SSH/VPN
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...