Developer/ Programmer – Java/ PHP / Linux
My client based Dublin southside is currently looking for a Software Engineer/ Developer to join their small team of 6 in IT.
The successful candidate will be involved in the architecture, design and development in a number of projects across a small start-up type company. My client is looking for a strong engineer, preferably with a Java background, to join their team of 6 and be a strong influence in the team. They promote flexi work hours and also happy to consider someone who wants a 4 day working week.
You will be working across a number of different languages and technologies, experience with ideally Java, PHP and SQL being necessary for the role.
- 2 plus years’ experience with either C++ or Java (Java is preferred but not essential)
- Experience with SQL and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Linux development platforms.
- Experience developing and mainlining of infrastructures and investigating and debugging issues.
- Knowledge of Automated testing would be a plus
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins etc
- AWS is a highly desirable skill.