An excellent opportunity for a Data Protection Officer to join a leading corporate client based in Dublin West has just opened.
The Data Protection Officer will advise on all data protection and privacy issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the employer regarding GDPR compliance
· within the organization and help to implement essential elements of the GDPR
· Document all decisions taken consistent with and contrary to DPO’s advice
· 5+ Years of experience in data protection program management role.
· A relevant data protection / data quality qualification (CIPP/E, CIPM)
· Experience in dealing with the Data Protection Commissioner or Information Commissioner on complaints, investigations and audits is an asset.
· Experience in investigation of data incidents and acting as appropriate to find a solution.
· Strong understanding of operational processes, information systems and data security
· Excellent management & communication skills
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Feb 2019
If you are successful in the initial screening of candidates for an IT role, it is likely that you will be called for a second interview. While this is a positive sign, it is important not to be...
29 Jan 2019
Those doing the hiring not only want to know that you are an expert in your field, but also that you will be a good fit for the wider team. So, both your work history and your non-technical skills...