Our Top Financial Services Client is looking for an Enthusiastic Data Engineer to join their early stage Green Field Project on a Permanent basis.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer to join our early-stage green-field project in an exciting and relevant field, using modern technologies we use Snowflake as our data warehouse and Python as our main programming language.
• Design, develop and deploy production-grade data pipelines to feed data to our data warehouse.
• Design, develop and deploy data extraction to feed data to data science consumers.
• Work closely with the Lead Data Engineer on design and implementation of these pipelines.
• Manage and administer the Data and analytical systems as required.
• Strong experience of databases and SQL – either Oracle or SQL Server.
• Experience of automation using Python or PowerShell or another scripting language.
• Knowledge of SSIS would be useful.
• Financial Services experience is desirable.
• Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...