Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Data Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working on a hybrid model.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Data Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working on a hybrid model. My client would work with clients across all aspects of deriving value from data. The Data Architect will own, drive & effectively communicate the clients target data architecture across ingestion, storage, operational consumption, data modelling, data warehousing & BI/analytics. You will collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategy and engage effectively to ensure data and solutions are understood at business and technical levels.
- Min of 10 years of experience
- BI and analytics, with appropriate supporting architectures.
- Design of reliable, resilient scalable, performant, secure production data architectures.
- Modern approaches encompassing Big Data, modern analytical methods, Data Science and machine learning.
- Migrating on-premise data architectures to Azure PaaS data services: Azure SQL Database, Databricks/Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure ML and Cognitive Services and Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse.
- Security concepts & mitigation of security threats
- Networking, gateway & security infrastructure for on-premise integration and hybrid cloud
- Design Data Solutions
- Logical and Physical Data modelling experience & engagement/negotiation skills.
- Ability to describe solutions both on a technical and business level are critical to this role.
- Data Governance exposure and experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience architecting in a regulated, financial services environment; and
- The ability to translate business needs into IT Architecture requirements
- Min of 10 years of experience.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- You will bring a wide range of experience of the data ecosystem
- Numerous data platforms e.g. Databricks; data modelling approaches; public cloud services including AWS & Azure.
- Strong knowledge & focus on security & privacy & the applications on data platform implementations, & OLTP & analytical warehouses
Computer Science Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Work
- Hybrid Model