Data Analytics Lead (Insurance Claims)
I am looking for a Data Analytics Lead to join a reputable firm within their claims insurance department. You will be given the opportunity to improve and develop the current data processes.
- Collaboration: In this role you will work closely with the key internal stakeholders to develop and deliver tools that are congruent with business objectives.
- Framework Development:
- Lead the establishment of the data management framework.
- Defining policies, processes, procedures, and standards.
- Maintaining an updated list of data analysis & reporting deliverables.
- Instilling a culture and practices that support effective data analysis & reporting.
- Leadership: As the team lead you will set out performance reviews and team objectives.
- Reporting: Deliver high quality and timely reports.
- The successful candidate will have experience managing a team.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to explain concepts across varying. level of technical competency.
- Be a problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to work independently as required.
- Have strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- You will be a leader with an ability to influence and lead by example.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A background in Insurance would be highly beneficial.
- Degree in a technology, computer science or business-related field.
- 3 years of experience in data analytics.
- Skills in leadership, communication, problem-solving, and using Microsoft Office.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Regular working hours
- Hybrid working (2 days on site)
- Excellent growing company with fantastic progression opportunities
- Health Insurance Discount