My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. The Data Analyst will generate, analyse, & present information for key operational & business activities in order to deliver insightful analysis & reporting to support Business Managers & Senior Management team and ensuring that this will be carried out in line with controlled policies, procedures and legislative requirements while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk. You will also be responsible for key Regulatory reporting, working cross functionally and dealing with external stakeholders.
Analysis & Reporting
- You will be responsible for key client, internal & regulatory reporting & working cross functionally to ensure the highest data integrity at all times.
- You will provide robust & reliable business reporting & analysis in a user-friendly format which meets the needs of operational/business leaders & their teams, while ensuring all reporting aligns to internal standards & eventual discrepancies are explained, documented & remediated as needed.
- You will design & establish systems, processes & dashboards for the production & analysis of quality management information to support management decision making
- You will identify areas for automation & process
- You will demonstrate ability to take initiative & work proactively with clients & internal
- You will deliver insightful analysis & reporting to support management & internal stakeholders in closely monitoring performance of portfolios / trends / topical discussion items.
- Clearly communicate in a non-technical manner to our clients & other stakeholders of how data is created, its relevance & significance as well as an assessment of data to produce findings/ recommendations, ensuring that portfolio & business performance, & any potential challenges, are clearly understood & explained.
- Active use & promotion of technologies, including Tableau & Snowflake
- You will assist in the development & maintenance of data quality standards across the
- You will develop & update formal procedures, documentation & templates for assessment & analysis of data as necessary.
- You will ensure to adhere to Data Governance best
Leadership & Development
- You will promote cross-training/development & cross-collaboration across the entire team by sharing of knowledge, so that all team members gain a strong understanding of, & experience in, dealing with all asset/loan portfolio types and share/collaborate with the team for findings, challenges, solutions or
- You will create & maintain a positive culture within the
- You will support MI capability across the business & ensure reporting aspects of projects/systems changes are considered & issues are addressed appropriately.
- You will understand the data needs of any new deliverables, ensuring reporting requirements are met & are feasible.
- Previous experience in using SAS or SQL coding/scripting
- Previous experience of producing and analysing a wide range of management information in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within financial services and exposure to a range of asset types including residential mortgages, commercial real estate mortgages and consumer finance products
- Management Information qualification or similar (Nice to have)
- Previous experience of presenting management information to senior management
- Experience working with data warehouse structures
- Process improvement experience
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Previous experience in using SAS or SQL coding/scripting (essential)
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Life Assurance
- Death in service
- Further Educational Assistance