€40,000 - €45,000
My client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their team in Mayo. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding analytics team in a great company.
About the role:
Management and analysis of large data sets are the key elements of this role. This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects for some of the world’s leading technology companies and represents an opportunity for any analyst looking to move from a single or narrow focused role into one with significant scope to develop and learn new skills in a global technology environment.
- Gather, structure, organize and analyse operational data/information from a variety of ongoing global customer programs.
- Ensuring the integrity and consistency of data/information streams throughout the business cycle.
- Investigation, analysis and querying of data sets across a variety of business functions.
- Developing solutions for business teams, focusing on automation and efficient delivery.
- Design, develop and support the implementation of analysis solutions based on large database sets.
- Working with operational and global program teams to analyse data sets, through the building of reports, database queries and processes to enable business teams increased access to data sets.
- Responsible for the integration of new customer and operational data sets.
- Management and understanding of all databases and information sets.
Education & Experience:
- Candidates should hold a relevant primary degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or a similar discipline.
- Have at least 2 years + experience in a data management and data analysis environment
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent database knowledge and understanding – SQL, MySql, Oracle or similar DB Architectures.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of database solutions.
- Advanced experience in Excel, MS Access and/or VBA.
- Experience in ETL Tools such as Pentaho Spoon would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, where the candidate has demonstrated aptitude for developing solutions/process improvements.
- Work well under pressure, to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communication skills and ability to present data analysis results in a coherent and easy to understand way.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to get stuff done while working cooperatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships.