My client based in Westmeath is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the team on a perm basis. The Data Analyst will be working in areas such as Big Data, Machine Learning and AI.
My client based in Westmeath is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the team on a perm basis. The Data Analyst will be working in areas such as Big Data, Machine Learning and AI. You will work at the forefront of Data Analytics development, using the latest technologies and tools to build for their ground breaking solutions.
- Experienced and independent subject matter expert, capable of working on own initiative whilst delivering best practice solutions that deliver the strategic objectives.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and experience in developing calculations to interpret and assess data sets to produce insight
- Have a min of 5 years data analysis & reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in data querying, data mining, data segmentation.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis.
- 2+ years experience using statistical analysis languages (R, Python, etc.).
Essential and Desirable Skills
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week