Cyber Security DevOps Engineer
My leading financial services client is looking for a Cyber DevOps Engineer to join their team. This is a hybrid, daily rate contract role.
My leading financial services client is looking for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in cybersecurity practices and possess strong technical expertise in DevOps methodologies. This is a 5 month daily rate contract with the possibility of extension. This is a hybrid role with a few days per week based in their Dublin offices.
- Embed Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools into CI/CD pipelines
- Tune the secure coding analysis tools
- Provide advice to the DevOps team on security best practices.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of cybersecurity policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, and deploy secure and scalable DevOps solutions for cyber systems.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity monitoring and incident response mechanisms to swiftly detect and address security incidents.
- Work closely with software developers and infrastructure teams to integrate security best practices into the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to evaluate and implement security tools and technologies.
- 5+ years cyber security engineering experience
- Solid knowledge of Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline technologies and coding language
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working options