My Dublin based financial client is looking for an experienced CX / UX Designer to join their team on a contract basis.
Detail oriented and analytical
Strong team player but still a self-starter
Comfortable in multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the go
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Excellent influencing skills and an ability to communicate well with stakeholders.
UX: Excellent communication and presentation skills.
-A proven track record of delivering design elements for enterprise web applications (not just consumer websites).
-The ability to multi-task across multiple projects, managing your own time, deadlines, team interactions, and deliverables.
-Experience with HTML and CSS,
-Experience with Agile development using UX methods, user-centered design processes (Research, wireframes through to finished designs and everything in between)
-A thorough knowledge of competitive and cutting-edge UIs on the web today, to assure that our products have an up-to-date style and use best practices. Expertise with some of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq.
CX:key responsibility is to form, influence and collaborate with cross discipline teams to create compelling end to end customer centric journeys.
– responsible for engaging with all stakeholders, including customers, ensuring the customer Voice is always to the fore in solution design.
– Use industry knowledge, operational metrics and customer research to make recommendations on process, channel and proposition best practice design.
– work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business design and delivery issues and drive escalations where required to protect best in class design whilst enabling rapid delivery.
– Identify opportunities to cross sell and upsell to customers across the journey.
– Recommend key performance metrics and acceptance criteria to evaluate the journey on implementation.
– Help prepare strategic communications for the most senior audiences. Experience with some of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq.
UX; Generate multiple design concepts and work with the team to incorporate disparate views into a cohesive, awesome whole.
– Ownership of UI components and ensure consistency and ease of the user experience.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Mar 2019
Revised immigration arrangements for the spouses and de facto partners of persons with permission to reside in Ireland on the basis of a Critical Skills Employment Permit (CSEP) were announced on 6...
26 Feb 2019
Many IT professionals dream of advancing their career but hesitate when it comes to starting a job search. Some are afraid of leaving their comfort zone and stepping into the unknown. Others suffer...