Customer Success Manager
€75,000 - €78,000
Our Dublin based client is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role in the organization and an opportunity to bring your expertise.
- Establishing a clear customer process by working closely with the sales and operations teams to make sure that solutions are meeting the needs of customers, existing and new.
- Developing a strategy that is focused on customer satisfaction and will also retain existing customers and help to attract new business and customers.
- Promoting the value the company service and be capable of upselling other services through customer experience and engagement.
- Engaging with customers to educate them about any new features or updates to features that are already existing and in operation
- Meet with key customers on a regular basis in order to provide support and identify potential for new business and upselling opportunities
- The creation of reports that measure customer satisfaction, overall engagement and other key metrics
- Review the customer journey on a regular basis to ensure that standards are kept high and you can recommend changes where they are needed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the product so you can answer customer questions and suggest the best solutions and options
- Develop and maintain the necessary systems and procedures to ensure customer standards are met
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc
- Experience at exchanging and understanding key information from customers
- Customer Relationship management is essential for this role
- Previous experience is a Customer Success Manager role would be desirable
- Experience in assisting customers before, during and after onboarding to satisfy customer needs.
- Account Management experience with the ability to divide customers based on value and future prospects for account growth and success
- Experience coming from a SaaS background would be a benefit
- Sales and/or Business Development experience
- Experience with customer relationship management software and applications