My Dublin based Financial services client is looking for an experienced Customer Journey Designer to join the team on a contract basis.
– Your key responsibility is to form, influence and collaborate with cross discipline teams to create compelling end to end customer centric journeys.
– You will be responsible for engaging with all stakeholders, including customers, ensuring the Customer Voice is always to the fore in solution design.
– You will draw on industry knowledge, operational metrics and customer research to make recommendations on process, channel and proposition best practice design.
– You will work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business design and delivery issues and drive escalations where required to protect best in class design whilst enabling rapid delivery.
– You will identify opportunities to cross sell and upsell to customers across the journey.
– You will recommend key performance metrics and acceptance criteria to evaluate the journey on implementation.
– You will help prepare strategic communications for the bank’s most senior audiences.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
27 May 2020
Covid-19 has delivered a crash course in remote working for companies across Ireland many of whom never previously allowed their employees to work from home. When the lockdown was announced, Eolas...
14 May 2020
Social distancing due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is forcing more employers to conduct interviews online. Demand for skilled IT workers in areas like data, web, user experience and project...