CRM Implementation Business Analyst
Dublin / Dublin North / Meath / Louth
My Dublin based client are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst (CRM) to be part of a global CRM Implementation project.
You will be responsible to work alongside the business stakeholders and users to understand the current logistics business requirements.
- Work with local stakeholders to identify business changes and ensure the changes are fed to the Project Management/ Group Stakeholders
- Business processes definition
- Interfaces – identify and work with the development stream to specify and develop necessary interfaces
- Testing – work with business stakeholders to define and execute test scenarios
- Data migration & cutover – work with the programme team and group data management teams to ensure data changes are understood.
- 4years’+ in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of CRM process (Ideally SAP but will look at people with CRM Dynamics or other large scale ERP CRM systems.
- Ability to work with an IT team to turn business requirements into system specifications
- Ability to review existing business processes and make recommendations for areas of improvement
- Create effective test plans to be passed to a test team for completion
- Handover / knowledge transfer / training to business users
- Experience of presenting on a 1:1 basis and to groups
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience implementing CRM solutions at an enterprise level
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in working in large transformational programmes
- Must hold a minimum of a degree level qualification
Working Hours and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week