CRM consultant wanted for to client based in Dublin. Excellent package on offer for the right candidate
About the role
•Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
•Interpret, edit and customise the CRM to fit the needs of the company and customers
•Develop and deliver best-in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of Leads to Orders, gathering all key information on Accounts and Contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection Leads and Opportunities, reporting on levels of enquiries, conversion rates, order trends etc.
•Provide best-in-class reporting and statistics from the CRM for departmental reports and key performance indicators
•Manage all information contained in the CRM system, including auditing of the quality and quantity of data entered
•Drive changes to the CRM system, through the appropriate Change Request processes, with continuous improvement always in mind.
•Train, coach and support the employees and contractors who use the CRM software
•Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge and skills.
•Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues.
•Work with Sales Team to achieve targets
Experience: CRM Consultant
• Third level qualification desirable with at least 5 years experience in commercial activities. Must have experience of MS Dynamics CRM system
• Experience in a customer service/account management role in Energy/Utility or Technical industry would be an advantage
• Strong business analytical background and technical skills, taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary
• Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
• Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
• Ability to set up ongoing procedures to collect and review information as needed
• Proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
• Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results