CRM consultant wanted for to client based in Dublin. Excellent package on offer for the right candidate
•Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
•Interpret, edit and customise the CRM to fit the needs of the company and customers
•Develop and deliver best-in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of Leads to Orders, gathering all key information on Accounts and Contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection Leads and Opportunities, reporting on levels of enquiries, conversion rates, order trends etc.
•Provide best-in-class reporting and statistics from the CRM for departmental reports and key performance indicators
•Manage all information contained in the CRM system, including auditing of the quality and quantity of data entered
•Drive changes to the CRM system, through the appropriate Change Request processes, with continuous improvement always in mind.
•Train, coach and support the employees and contractors who use the CRM software
•Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge and skills.
•Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues.
•Work with Sales Team to achieve targets
• Third level qualification desirable with at least 5 years experience in commercial activities. Must have experience of MS Dynamics CRM system
• Experience in a customer service/account management role in Energy/Utility or Technical industry would be an advantage
• Strong business analytical background and technical skills, taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary
• Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
• Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
• Ability to set up ongoing procedures to collect and review information as needed
• Proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
• Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Mar 2021
This time last year, a Microsoft blog (5 March 2020) explained how auto-spreading malware is not the only ransomware threat that organisations and their IT teams need to worry about. Preventable...
10 Mar 2021
The chances are if you applied for a job online in the last few years, you may have encountered artificial intelligence tools. Typically, these tools aim to do things like speed up the process of...