Dublin / Hybrid
€35,000 - €45,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Credit Controller position. They are a Irish based Technology company with over 500 employees. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Account statement preparation.
- Calling customers for payment
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger
- Managing overdue payments
- Provide excellent customer services to customers.
- Daily order release / daily cash application
- cash forecasting and processing of weekly / monthly reports as required.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- 2/3 years AR Experience
- Experience of Microsoft suite is required; and a working knowledge of Microsoft Navision, though not essential, would be advantage.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter who is motivated
- 3rd level qualification is desirable.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.