Core Java Middleware Developer
A brand-new role just opened with a top client in Dublin. My client is looking for Java Backend Developer who has strong Middleware background to join their team on permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be supporting company’s automation and middleware development. The person will be working on the development and support of new applications within the company.
- Developing and implementing automation procedures for the company so that company’s applications and systems can be configured, patched, and upgraded.
- Manage JBoss EAP 6.x/7.x and/or Jboss Fuse, AMQ, Apache web server and monitoring tools
- Create technical documentation for company’s applications
- Ensure that company’s applications servers are optimised correctly
- Knowledge and experience with JVM and how it works
- Interact with other team member sand stakeholders to adequately developer and support company’s applications
- Experience developing and supporting applications
- Experience working with automation tools
- Experience with J2EE, JBOSS, and Unix/Linux OS
- Experience with configuration management tools and concepts
- Knowledge of load-balancers work
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Being proactive and keen to develop solutions to existing problems and work with automation