Contact Centre Manager (Analytics)
My client is currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Manager to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be a hybrid working from home 2-3 days per week.
My client is currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Manager to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be a hybrid working from home 2-3 days per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation & support the business IT systems across the departments. The focus on this role will be Data, Statistical Analysis & reporting to help and analyze business performance and give recommendations to improve performance. You will be collaborating with financial reporting, IT & BI teams to develop initiatives and strategies that will improve internal & external reporting.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, & solutions for a business.
- Decision making by retrieving & aggregating data from multiple sources & compiling it into a digestible & actionable format.
- You will partner with other analysts & BI engineers in planning & analytics to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals.
- Propose & implement business metrics for senior management reviews & work with business intelligence & data engineers to design & develop data infrastructure to support business growth.
- You will perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period.
- You will assist in designing, developing, & delivering a scalable set of tools that will enable a seamless data exploration & analytics experience for the internal stakeholders.
- You will support the management team in the preparation & running of process, solution & user experience design workshops taking accountability for closing out business requirement related actions & decisions.
- You will work with all support teams to help assist the business with the introduction of the new solution & processes, acting as a point of contact for business queries
- A min of 5 years experience in a Contact Centre.
- A min of 3 years experience in Senior Management level in Business Data Analytics Management
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, etc.) preferred
- Previous experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment to bring about significant change with key stakeholders necessary
- Knowledge of Lean (belt certified)/or similar, change management and project management required
- Previous experience using multiple inputs (data sets, stakeholder feedback, process flow documents, etc.) to formulate a proposal or recommendation advantageous
- Proven experience in quantifying process improvement (costs, efficiency, headcount) essential
- Must be able to deliver clear and concise communication and respond with sense of urgency
- Dataprep and Dataviz expertise, knowledge of SAS VA is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server expertise and at least one ETL, SSIS is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent
Working Hours & Benefits
37 Hour Working Week