€65,000 - €75,000
My client is looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist to join their team in their offices in Dublin South.
The role will offer a career path for the right person who joins. As part of the role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing risk and protecting the client’s reputation on the market.
- Manage new initiatives according to the client’s Risk, Assurances & Controls (RCA) framework
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team in identifying corporate and regulatory risk and ensuring requirements under GDPR, Retail Regulations, Competition Law and Key Financial Controls are fulfilled and executed in a timely manner and to a high quality.
- Communicating and liaising with a range of stakeholders and business departments to analyse, document, and mitigate business risks and make sure the client complies with the current regulation
- Implement and manage new business risk controls and ensure their effectiveness within the company
- Report to senior stakeholders on the progress made and any issues arising in the business
- Experience in project management and analysing current business situation from the compliance perspective
- Ability to lead a culture of change in a large corporate business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills and ability to communicate effectively and influence a range of stakeholders
- Strong compliance and risk experience
- Previous experience in a leadership role desirable
- Self-motivated and driven individual happy to work in a change environment
- Excellent Excel and presentational skills