Company Secretary – Immediate Start
Remote / Hybrid
€75,000 - €100,000
Are you an experienced corporate governance professional seeking an exciting career move? Join a leading Banking organization in a pivotal role, working closely with senior management & board members.
Ask yourself this:
Are you an experienced corporate governance professional seeking an exciting career move? Join a leading Banking organization in a pivotal role, working closely with senior management and board members. This role is based in London.
About your new Role:
You will provide comprehensive company secretary support to the Board and Committees of a prominent financial institution. As a key member of the Group Secretary’s Office (GSO) Management Team and the UK Executive Committee, you’ll build essential relationships by offering guidance on business conduct, governance, and compliance. Leading and empowering the UK Company Secretary team will be a core aspect of your role.
- Prepare governance-related board papers and policies, collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Stay updated on corporate governance developments and advise the Nomination Committee and Board accordingly.
- Provide expert advice on director and senior executive recruitment.
- Present to the Executive Committee on board-related developments and governance requirements.
- Collaborate with the business to offer clear, agile, and compliant governance advice.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g., Chartered Secretary, Legal, Accounting).
- Strong background in corporate governance and financial services.
- Exceptional planning and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
What to do next:
please feel free to DM me for a 100% confidential conversation or RSVP to this advert with your CV and I will reach out to you directly.