Commercial Operations Executive
Dublin / Hybrid
€175 - €225
You will be responsible for providing commercial oversight and assurance with regard to the financial operations and revenue streams (circa €200m p.a.)
- Reviews and reports on performance management and business activities relating to commercial operations
- Is responsible for business analysis, business reporting and data and document management and control across multiple business units
- Assists in the development of overall governance policies, processes and reporting standards and management information systems
- Reporting of performance management and business activities relating to commercial operations delivery partners and outsourced operators.
- Document/record management and control processes and structures to manage the Division’s documents/records throughout their life cycle.
- Supporting the audit of commercial operations and its external service providers.
- Contributing to policies, procedures and systems to ensure reliability and integrity of management information. This includes the documentation and revision of relevant procedures and processes.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder parties including service providers, outsourced operators, statutory bodies, auditors and government departments.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with management team, members of staff, external operators. Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to ensure optimum project delivery and value.
- Undertaking such tasks, activities or other duties as may be required or assigned as appropriate to the grade.
- Good understanding of business performance reporting, and data management.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management, analytical, numerical, administrative and IT skills.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication skills, report writing presentation skills.
- Familiarity with the culture and organisation of state agencies and operators.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and ability to contribute to the development of the strategies and policies of the division / department.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as business, management or administration or a minimum of five years’ experience working in a highly responsible position in a busy office environment.
Working Hours & Benefits
- This position 2 days on site and 3 days WFH and is initially a 12-month contract but may be extended, depending on workload and performance.
- This is a daily rate contract and candidates with unrestricted working rights in Ireland shall only be considered.