Cloud Support Operations Engineer – DevOps Team
Dublin City Centre
My client is looking for a Cloud Support Operations Engineer to join their team on permanent basis.
The role offers a great package for the right candidate! My client is based City Centre and they offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Top client to work for with amazing offices and they have a fabulous work life balance to their employees.
A successful candidate will work with a top, multinational client and be responsible for maintaining the company’s cloud infrastructure suite of products. You will be working with AWS, Java, Ruby, Docker, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Python, Bash, Jenkins, Linux, git, Apache, internet, Storage Area Network and configuration technologies. You will also be actively working with the development teams to ensure the platform runs smoothly.
- 3rd level degree in an IT or engineering-related discipline
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar position (AWS, Linux, Scripting, Docker, Nosql) (Cloud Support experience is a must)
- Self-started with initiative to learn and develop and passion for IT
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with various teams and manage key stakeholders
- Experience with the above-mentioned technologies
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and PostgreSQL beneficial
- Experience with Rails/Java advantageous
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment a plus