Cisco Network Engineer – CCNA/ CCNP
Our excellent multinational, financial services client based in Dublin is searching for a capable and experienced CISCO Network Engineer to join their team.
- Responsible for administering Firewalls, Switches, Routers.
- Outline, create and deliver documentation – hardware/software configurations, change control, downtime/availability, problem/resolution.
- Perform analysis on the network lines/circuits for customers and make recommendations from the findings
- Managing administrative duties, including time & ticket management, process documentation effectively and in a timely manner
- Create and retain support documentation in accordance with company standards
- Must adhere to all support processes within an ITIL Framework
- Work collaboratively alongside members of other IT groups to resolve systems-related issues for both internal and external customers.
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco routing & switching
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Network Engineer.
- Experience with installing, configuring, customizing and supporting enterprise application
- Proven record of troubleshooting in a Cisco environment
- In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and Software Technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of latest IT technologies and service management processes.
- Third Level Degree or relevant IT Qualifications.
- CCNP or CCNA certified