Change & Transformation Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
€90,000 - €100,000
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Change & Transformation Project Manager to join their newly restructured team.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Change & Transformation Project Manager to join their newly restructured team. This is an exciting time to join a well-established organisation as they transform their business to better deliver services to their customers.
- Create a robust roadmap of change and deliver change that meets the needs of the organisation.
- Establish effective methodologies, processes, and standards for Change and Project Management.
- Design methodologies to monitor and deliver the project portfolio in accordance with time, cost, and benefit to the business and its customers.
- Collaborate with technology and business teams and build relationships with change agents.
- Drive business analysis and quality assurance in order to deliver technology solutions.
- Oversee and provide direction to a growing team within the department.
- 7+ years’ experience in project / program management roles
- Strong experience implementing large scale projects and change framework
- Experience delivering IT & technology projects
- Experience managing a team
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Expertise in enterprise Change Management methods and frameworks
- Skilled in PMO, Portfolio, & Project Management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Prince2, PMBOK, etc)
- Solid understanding of technical processes & concepts across: technology design, system analysis, quality assurance, etc.
- Vendor management skills and contract negotiation
- Third level degree in a relevant field (Project Management, Business Analysis, Computer Science)
- Relevant certifications would a bonus (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Brand new team with an established organisation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working options
- Great work-life balance – 35-hour work week!
- Educational development opportunities