My Dublin based client is looking for a Change Lead to join their team.
The Change Lead will support the implementation of process, technology and ways of working change for the Implementation project across the company. This role will work closely with members of the global program, the European project teams and business leaders to ensure transition activities are effectively planned and executed. This opportunity is a good fit for a driven and effective individual to gain exposure to industry-wide regulatory changes that will impact the organization at national and global levels.
- Engage with the various stakeholder groups in Europe to identify and validate potential impacts on the business units;
- Develop right-sized change plans that align with Global plans to deliver a smooth transition from current to future state;
- Deliver on change plans through proven channels and in ways that work well for stakeholders, with accommodation for incremental change;
- Anticipate and plan for the appropriate level of support to enable employees to make the required changes, with a strong understanding and appreciation for mindset and behaviour changes and the sequencing of work to build change adoption;
- Monitor Change Management effectiveness, including tracking readiness, adoption and sustainment in European segments, with associated reporting and communications as required;
- Take an active role in embedding risk and compliance as a core value within the Change agenda by fully assessing risks and building appropriate mitigation strategies; and
- Support global Change Management in developing change plans to power increased usage of technology and data that work within the local nuance.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Third level or professional qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent is desirable;
- 5-10 years of previous experience with leading complex change involving multiple stakeholder groups across different business units;
- Excellent organizational & time management skills, with ability to assess and prioritize multiple responsibilities and work with limited supervision;
- Knowledge and efficient use of MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- People and Process Oriented – the ability to anticipate and plan for the appropriate level of support to enable employees to make the required changes, with a strong understanding and appreciation for mindset and behaviour changes and the sequencing of work to build change adoption;
- Diplomatic Style – the ability to engage team members and leaders effectively across regional groups to drive collaboration and negotiate timelines based on business and program needs;
- Impact and Influence – the ability to right-size and deliver on change plans through proven channels and in ways that work well for groups in your region, and the ability to influence and deliver incremental change without authority; and
- Good Judgement – the ability to make pragmatic decisions about what should be done; the ability to form an opinion objectively, especially where action or discretion is important.