My South Dublin based client are looking for a C# .Net Team Lead who has a demonstrated history of leading high performing developers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing SAAS firm which offers great personal and professional development. My client will be looking for people based in the Dublin/South Dublin area, WFH options are in place with the hopes of returning to the office once restrictions allow.
• Someone who can lead and build a high performing team (must have a track record as a team leader in the .net world)
• The ability to lead and drive the development of SAAS based applications
• To ensure the Agile development process is facilitated and managed
• Someone who set a high standard for software designs and enforce across all applications, in coordination with the Architectural function
• Help to conduct meetings on software designs and code reviews
• Someone who likes to Research and investigate technical problems (new ideas)
• Mentor and support junior and mid-level developers through weekly code reviews
• Someone with good stake holder experience (non-technical)
• Someone who has solid Documentation skills for the software development process.
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ relevant professional software development
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as technical leadership role
• Have solid people skills with the ability to influence technical discissions
• Ability to lead software requirements and the ability to prioritise tasks
• A strong understanding of object oriented design and related concepts
• Experience developing software solutions using C#, the .NET Frameworks (Azure/ Microservices/ SAAS software)
• Environment: C# and Azure and microservices
• Must have knowledge of design patterns, solution architecture
• Understand and worked with source control systems
• Excellent knowledge of containers
• Excellent knowledge of testing concepts
• Track history of Scrum, Kanban or generally Lean Agile practices
• Background in Microsoft Azure, ServiceBus
• Demonstrated history working on NonSQL RDBMS
• Strong communication and analytical skills is a must
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...