Business Transformation Delivery Lead
Our Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Business Transformation Delivery Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. The client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Programme Management: Lead and manage transformation programmes, ensuring that they are executed effectively, on time, and within budget.
- Team Leadership: Inspire, motivate, and lead cross-functional teams, making difficult decisions when needed to drive exceptional results.
- Strategic Vision: Employ strategic thinking and strong business acumen
- Risk and Issue Management: Identify, assess, and manage risks and issues
- Stakeholder Engagement: Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring alignment and understanding of transformation objectives. Monitor performance against strategic goals and provide executive-level reporting.
- Transformation Oversight: Provide a 360-degree view of transformation efforts, ensuring that they are in sync with the company’s strategic vision.
- Performance Metrics: Establish and monitor performance metrics to gauge the success and impact of transformation initiatives.
- Ensure best practices in transformation management.
- Deliver transformation management activities applying a structured change methodology.
- Plan, analyse and interpret business information using quantitative and qualitative methods, for impact analysis and business readiness
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Transformation Delivery Lead
- Experience in dealing with both internal & external stakeholders
- Experience of working in financial services would be an advantage.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field is preferred.
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working options
- Well-being initiatives
- Health Subsidies