Business Systems Analyst
Dublin South / City Centre
My South Dublin based client is recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to join the team. This is a permanent role.
My South Dublin based client is recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to join the team. This is a permanent role. The successful candidate will be the vital link between our company, the market and the customer and must apply expertise in supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform testing and quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize our systems
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better process to the business and also the customer
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- XML and SQL knowledge an advantage.