Business Relationship Manager
My Dublin City based client is seeking a permanent Business Relationship Manager.
As Business Relationship Manager you will lead the interface between the client and its Customers to help deliver solutions which meet the requirements of the Customer. This role has accountability for managing Customer requirements and for the delivery of end-to-end IT services.
Industry knowledge and working experience of e-commerce is required.
- Primary point of contact between IT Product Delivery teams and Customer
- Manage and coordinate with senior stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships across functional areas of responsibility
- Provide education and communication, supporting the Customer in understanding our IT processes
- Firm understanding of SDLC and existing and emerging project methodologies and approaches e.g. Agile
- Liaise within the product delivery teams to identify and manage cross functional dependencies/impacts
- Act as a 2 way communication point between the IT teams and Customer to share strategy and changes in business priority
- Communicate and escalate product delivery related issues to Management
- Support project delivery in change management activities
- Deep understand of Customer’s business areas and industry
- Regular review of Customer product pipeline and IT Roadmap with key stakeholders ensuring it remains current
- Understanding changes in business priorities and communicating the impact on the business strategy and IT roadmap
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Min 5 years’ experience gained in a fast paced IT e-commerce product
- Related experience in a Business Relationship management or Project
- Strong knowledge of online and e-commerce product delivery and the
technologies and trends relevant to online
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven and self-motivated
- Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships within company
departments to show great teamwork.
- Confident, sociable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide
variety of stakeholders.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working week + a competitive benefits package.