Business Intelligence Developer
Dublin City Centre
Our Dublin based client is looking for an experienced BI Developer to join their existing BI/ Data team. This client operates a hybrid model of working and competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with the SME business team to understand and analyse new requirements or data analysis and design.
- Developing SSAS and SSIS packages to support the Data cube processing .
- Help to provide strong data analysis from all data sources.
- Developing ETL solutions
- Contribute to important planned evolutions, both Functional and Technical, involving data supply chain and Analytics.
- 4+ years in SQL Server development with Analysis Services SSAS/ SSIS and MS Studio.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS including MS SQL Server and Oracle (nice to have as well) .
- SSAS cubes (Multi-Dimensional and Tabular) is essential, with proficiency in MDX queries.
- Experience in developing solutions/ data warehousing or Data Lake.
- Python/ Open Source like (DeltaLake, Spark) will be highly valued.
- Nice to have exposure to Data Modelling and the likes of SnowFlake .
- Any previous exposure to Oracle BI tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Data Design and developments.
- Bachelor Degree/Bsc degree or equivalent.
- Many extras
- 25 days leave