Business Intelligence Consultant
Our Dublin based client are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant / Reporting Tool Expert to join their team for a 12 month daily rate contract
- Design and implement a new Transformation Business reporting tool for a transformation project
- Improve and develop new dashboards and reports to provide key insight into deliverables
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure a high degree of accuracy
- Regular analysis of data reports to ensure quality and accuracy
- Analyse and identify data for a variety of business reports
- Champion the use of the new reporting tool across the organisation and support the rollout of the tool to all stakeholder groups
- Coach stakeholders in maintaining accurate and timely data within the reporting tool
- Embedding the use of the new Transformation reporting tool within the organisation
- Development of clear dashboards and BI reports that can be used at Executive level
- Ensuring data quality and accurate BI reports
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar position, using a Business reporting tool
- Must have strong skills at Data visualisation and presentation using digital tools.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience as a reporting analyst.
- Proven experience creating data-driven knowledge that promotes profitability.
- Capacity to coach staff in foundational data entry techniques.
- Ability to create, update, and share databases.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow