Business Analyst – Process
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client is introducing a new Software Platform to manage lending security and collateral-related operations. The project will consolidate a number of legacy platforms within one system.
My Dublin based client is introducing a new Software Platform to manage lending security and collateral-related operations. The project will consolidate a number of legacy platforms within one system, providing a single source for collateral related data across multiple lending segments.
The Software implementation is now entering its final implementation phase. To support this effort we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who can contribute to the Business readiness and change phase of the project. The new platform will require significant change and transformation effort in terms of day-to-day business operations, work-practice and processes and procedures.
The Business Analyst will be required to:-
- Reviewing existing work practice and modelling the to-be processes against the new Collateral Management Platform
- Analyse and model the primary functions of the collateral management domain including work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Developing To-Be Process Models and appropriate E2E test cases to support validation of the migrated data and software functionality.
- Contribute to the Operational Risk and Impact Assessment – in advance of software deployment
- Support the Project PM in identifying project risk and recommending/implementing appropriate mitigation
- Support Data Transformation and Migration validation effort
- Input to the Training Delivery Plan via training needs analysis
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training collateral, user guides etc.
- Contribute to the operational impact analysis – in advance of software deployment
- Supporting Training effort and the Business Change delivery SME’s
Key Skillset required :-
- 10+ years of associated work experience, Financial Services experience is a necessity, familiarity with collateral/securities management a significant advantage.
- Detailed analytical abilities – particularly around work practice process modelling, business operations etc.
- Facilitation and Elicitation Skills – at all levels of the organisation – from senior stakeholder to end-user.
- Experience in software implementation, user testing and change management
- Experience with Specification, Process and Procedure, training documentation.
- Lean qualified an advantage.
- Practical ability with Microsoft Office and Visio