Business Analyst – Mid
My client is based in Westmeath and is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team on a perm basis.
My client is based in Westmeath and is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team on a perm basis. The Business Analyst will work in areas such as Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. You will work at the very forefront of data analytics development while working with the latest technologies to build ground breaking solutions.
You will be working as a key member of the Delivery team. The Business Analyst will be engaged in a series of data focused projects delivering the analytical output that will drive business performance. The Delivery Team will work across multiple projects to design & develop data driven solutions as well as collaborating closely with colleagues across the company to identify opportunities & determine business requirements for development.
- Have a min of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst, ideally with a highly data-driven / Financial Services background.
- Good understanding of end-to end processing within Financial Services business.
- Experienced & independent subject matter expert, capable of working on own initiative whilst delivering best practice solutions that deliver the strategic objectives.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Able to communicate & explain clearly, concisely, & effectively with both business end users and technical teams.
- Possesses a can-do attitude and can get things done, rapidly building an understanding of the business segments and technical environments.
- Strong relationship builder and capable of credibly managing internal and external executive stakeholders.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in assuring project meets quality standards by providing guidance and developing procedures relating to product quality.
- Experience in applying problem-solving methodologies and tools to diagnose and solve operational problems.
- Experience in providing technical guidance to enable others and solving technical queries.
- Knowledge in business analysis methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
- Experience with data analysis, data architecture, data flows and mapping is desirable.
- Good understanding of database concepts and understanding of structures would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis.
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik is desirable.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Financial Services experience is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information systems or similar.
Working Hours & Benefits