Business Analyst (Insurance)
My Dublin based Insurance Client is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based Insurance Client is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The Business Analyst will work with the business to translate User Requirements into a functional specification that can be used by IT to develop a technical specification.
User requirements Gathering
- You will own the design & development of User / Business Requirements & User Acceptance Testing (UAT) deliverables within a project.
- Ensure full transparency on business requirement & UAT deliverables & their status.
- You will develop the best fit approach for Business Requirement & UAT within a project working with the PM, IT, & Business
- Communication between the Business Representatives& ‘Information Technology.
- Lead and assist in business issue & resolution
- An understanding of end-to end processing within the Insurance or Financial Services business
- Have a strong solution orientation & change management / innovation skills
- Support the business representatives at implementation & ongoing support for business post- implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills & ability to document business requirements in a clear & concise
- Proven ability to develop & drive completion of quantitative & qualitative work products.
- Experience with business process analysis and design
- Analytical Capability with strong solution generation ability
- Strong Team player.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Able to communicate and explain clearly, concisely and effectively with both business and users and technical
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Flexi Hybrid Working
- Health Benefit