My Dublin based financial services client is looking for an experience BA to join the team on a contract basis.
Business Analyst – Implementation
– 3-4 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst preferably in Financial Services sector
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Ability to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels
– Client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Committed team player with positive winning attitude
– Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
– Degree in BIS, business or related field
– Lead engagement with the business to gather, analyse, refine and document IT requirements for delivering the business solution
– Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving consideration to business perspectives
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...