My Dublin-based client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years experience and a mix of Agile and Waterfall experience. This is a 6-12 month daily rate contract.
- Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements and Agile user stories
- Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture as is- processes and work with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document the to be- processes
- Facilite requirements gathering workshops and managing follow-up activities
- Working with client stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable, testable and have an associated business benefit
- Providing support during development and test execution
- Managing change control related tasks, for example analysis of new defects or requests from the client and assessing whether they are in or out of scope of the agreed remit of the project
- Operating in alignment with the companies PMO methodology and standards
- On occasion there may be a need for this role to run small projects using the PMO methodology, with support from the PMO.
A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Agile experience and Waterfall experience is desirable
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboards
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability.
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Proactive “can do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills, making naturally good first impressions
- Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadlines, budget, quality)
- A relevant third-level degree