Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - €45,000
My client based in the Dublin City Centre is recruiting for a Business Analyst with production systems and / or supply chain processes background. This role is on a permanent basis.
The role for the Business Analyst will involve helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders and partners. The role will be mainly focused but not limited to the Production area of the business.
- Communicate with colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Proven documentation and organisational skills
- 2 – 3 years experience with production systems and/or supply chain processes
- Exposure to and understanding of high volumes of data
- A degree in computer science or relevant equivalent production experience
- Willingness to take on challenges and find solutions as well as pick up new technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;;
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project time frames;
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
- A strong interest in business and business development;
- A good understanding of information technology.