Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - €50,000
My client is seeking an experienced business analyst to join their growing business analyst team.
About this role
My client is seeking an experienced business analyst to join their growing business analyst team. This business analyst position will pay an attractive salary for the right business analyst. In this business analyst position, you will collaborate with a team of senior business analysts, evaluating the feasibility of the implementation of new software for a large eCommerce company.
You will collaborate closely with the vendor and manage vendor requirements –you will then be involved in the implementation of the new software. This would suit a strong business analyst who is comfortable working autonomously but who also enjoys having the support of a close-knit team. You will collaborate with a team of business analysts and project managers.
- Business Analyst (3 +Years)
- Very strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of engaging with the business directly and translating to an IT solution as appropriate.
- Experience of waterfall and agile Software Development Life Cycles (e.g. SCRUM).
- An IT degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Project Management fundamentals.
- Familiar with Six Sigma process redesign methodology.
- Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
- Experience of Software Change Management and Test Management tools.
- Skills in querying databases.