€50,000 - €60,000
A rare opportunity has opened up for an experienced Business Analyst with a great client in the midlands. Joining a small team you'll have the opportunity to shape the company.
About this role
My client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Good package and career progression on offer for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high quality communication, elicitation and persuasive skills.
- Analyse alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Document and map complex business processes and solutions using standard procedures, methods and tools
- Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business processes.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and systems specifications.
- Produce detailed Business Requirement Specification Documents and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to development commencement.
- Work closely with developers during the technical design and implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects.
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business staff (including senior managers) at all stages of the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change.
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process.
Requirements / Qualifications for the role:
- Strong Business Analysis experience (ideally 3 – 5 years).
- Proven track record in producing high quality Business Requirements Documents, Business Processes Mapping and documentation skills.
- Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions.
- An understanding of technology and IT systems. (ERP exposure ideal)
- Good project management skill with ability to plan and schedule own work and work towards tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of manufacturing systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills — be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts.
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook).